Safety & what
you need to know
- Utility Terrain Vehicles
- Powerful and practical to handle
- Can accommodate up to 2 passengers
- Steered by steering wheels
- High on safety equipment
- All Terrain Vehicles
- Fast and easy to handle
- Can accommodate up to 1 or 2 passengers
- Steered by handlebars
- Medium on safety equipment
So , what do you
At Extreme Island Experience we care about the fun, but we also care about your safety. That’s why we’ve set up some rules so we can make sure your buggy tour will leave you with the best memory possible.
Requirements for touring with our UTV:
– For your own and others’ safety please listen to your instructor and follow the rules we’ve set up for you. That way everyone can feel the fun without worry.
– You must be 12 years or older to tour with our UTV’s.
– In order to drive one of our UTV’s you need to be 18 or older and in possession of
a valid drivers license.
– It is required to wear a bandana, if you don’t have one we offer bandana’s
for only $5. You can purchase this before the start of the tour.
– It is required to wear safety goggles, we provide a set of goggles for you to use on the tour.